Wisdom Tree

Wisdom Tree

Thursday, June 24, 2010

* * * THE WISDOM TREE * * *

In all the words she said
I didn't forget her
laughter and vibe
that led me on an amazing,
extraordinary, mysterious path
of Goodness that was unexplained


In all the things she taught us
I didn't forget her eyes, face
her teaching wisdom,
lessons of life
they wont go away?
 they are
still here after all these years
like a perfect melody,
playing over and over
spinning around an around
in my head
her golden words projecting
on my wall like an old movie
breaking my little heart with goodness
sadness of the good times ...

without saying a word her eyes
had a story to tell
and every story she told
had a meaning a lesson to learn
in the end but getting her to smile
laugh wasn't that hard ...


who was she?
an angel
like a mysterious willy wanka
chocolate factory teacher
an extraordinary teacher of life ...
she walked into my life
that was falling apart
for a reason that I will never know ?
or why ?
that will take a lifetime
to fig er out
I walked into that (Time Traveling) classroom
as a little girl
left that classroom
4 years later smarter, wiser,
faithful, hopeful
as a grown lady
but not yet a woman
I could never thank her enough
One of her dear students ......

No comments:

Post a Comment